As an employer making sure you stay on the right side of employment law is very important. If you fail to stay on the right side of employment law you can be fined up to $20,000 as a company. Garry Pollak & Co are here to help you stay on the right side of the law.
It does not matter what type of employment you provide you must provide minimum working conditions such as.
- Pay the minimum wage or more
- Have employment agreements
- Give your staff the correct rest and meal breaks
- Pay your staff the correct leave and holiday pay
- Health and safety considerations
For assistance with any employment issue call Garry Pollak & Co.